无与伦比的恩惠

Monday, December 27, 2010

White Christmas eating dumplings ^^

with 1 comment
Eating dumplings during Christmas? Lol~ My first white Christmas. 
Instead of learning how to make Kim chi, I learned how to make dumplings :P 
Whatever, I enjoyed very much. I only know how to eat dumplings before this, but I know how to make it now! Ha ha ha! So proud! Thanks to all of my Chinese friends, I love them a lot! Who wanna try my cuisine? ^^ 

 First of all, prepare flour and knead it until it looks like those in the photo.

Wait for a while, for fermentation purposes.

Prepare stuffing. Minced + Onion + Seasoning

Now, use the flour to make dumplings skin

Put the stuffing on the top of the skin and shape it. Done! Look nice right? ^^ 
Taste good as well, ha ha ha! Unfortunately, taste can not be show in photo :D

1 comment :

  1. wow~ senior.. looks very delicious wo.. so.. u know how to make kim chi too???

    ReplyDelete

Life is Good

Life is Good

Vietnam Coffee lover 2014

Vietnam Coffee lover 2014

Love angel in Perhentian 2014

Love angel in Perhentian 2014

First Marathon Hwaiting 2014

First Marathon Hwaiting 2014

Penang Art Street 2014

Penang Art Street 2014

Legoland Johor Bahru 2013

Legoland Johor Bahru 2013

Mt.Kinabalu I made it! 2013

Mt.Kinabalu I made it! 2013

KLCC tower 2013

KLCC tower 2013

Romance about wedding 2012

Romance about wedding 2012

Korean Traditional 한복 2010

Korean Traditional 한복 2010

Autumn in my heart 2010

Autumn in my heart 2010