无与伦比的恩惠

Monday, April 16, 2012

My Suksis life

with 1 comment
Long time didn't self portrait ^ ^ Still pretty and young! Ha Ha! 
I was once decided to join Suksis because of the opportunity to play around with gun!
I think not everyone have the opportunity, and it will be a GREAT GREAT experience in my life! 

On the way to Sibu for M16 shooting grading! 
Take a photo to make sure my look is OK before going down from bus for tea break!
Not bad with wavy and curly look huh? Ha Ha! 

Thank you for this cute junior, sincerely, I don't know how to deal with juniors.
However, she is friendly and sweet and helpful. 
Thanks her for inform me any updates of Suksis news ^ ^ 

The gang, all together 46 students plus 10 juruh latih? I don't really remember. 
However, only 3 Chinese >.< from different years different batches different intake!
My juruh latih thinks I am way too isolated, unfriendly... because I didn't mix around with junior and I didn't talk much as well! Hm...

I think not necessary everyone likes to talk, and it is just somehow,
I am the one that do not like to talk so much.
Especially, talking non-sense.
I don't mind if you want to argue with me about some facts, politic, psychology, theology or whatever. But please, not something that not beneficial.

Do I have to apologise for my seriousness? Hm...

The field and the target :) 

Bullets 

M16 bullets! Wow~ ^ ^v Touch the real bullets! So proud of myself : P

Finally, it is my turn! After long wait! 12pm under the big HOT SUN! Not bad! Peace for cameraman!

After the day T.T my not so fair skin became so dark skin T.T Send me condolences please!

1 comment :

  1. OF course still young! At least you are younger than me, haha!

    ReplyDelete

Life is Good

Life is Good

Vietnam Coffee lover 2014

Vietnam Coffee lover 2014

Love angel in Perhentian 2014

Love angel in Perhentian 2014

First Marathon Hwaiting 2014

First Marathon Hwaiting 2014

Penang Art Street 2014

Penang Art Street 2014

Legoland Johor Bahru 2013

Legoland Johor Bahru 2013

Mt.Kinabalu I made it! 2013

Mt.Kinabalu I made it! 2013

KLCC tower 2013

KLCC tower 2013

Romance about wedding 2012

Romance about wedding 2012

Korean Traditional 한복 2010

Korean Traditional 한복 2010

Autumn in my heart 2010

Autumn in my heart 2010