无与伦比的恩惠

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Bukit Tinggi, Japanese Village

with 0 Comment

Japanese village in Bukit Tinggi

Feeling hot? Sweating and tired? Let's grab a drinks in this 凉山亭

Why are they hanging fish alike flag? ... I never Google about it. >.<
Anyway, I am lazy to Google now too!

Japanese village is kind of small, sincerely I think the French village is small already
But Japanese village is even smaller! I could say nothing special inside =.= 
Visitors can try Kimono by paying RM28 and some Japanese Tea show with another RM35.
For me, not worth, so I didn't try. I can't imagine I am paying for wearing some cloths and take pictures with it. (It sounds funny and stupid, although quite a lot of people did that >.<)

Very quickly, two person spend some times in Bukit Tinggi and decided to go back.
Other activities such as horse trail, organic farm and jungle tracking. 
I did those things quite often, so nothing special. 
Good bye Bukit Tinggi, if there is another chance perhaps I will come back to you again. 
If and only if I have visited the whole Malaysia ^ ^ 

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Life is Good

Life is Good

Vietnam Coffee lover 2014

Vietnam Coffee lover 2014

Love angel in Perhentian 2014

Love angel in Perhentian 2014

First Marathon Hwaiting 2014

First Marathon Hwaiting 2014

Penang Art Street 2014

Penang Art Street 2014

Legoland Johor Bahru 2013

Legoland Johor Bahru 2013

Mt.Kinabalu I made it! 2013

Mt.Kinabalu I made it! 2013

KLCC tower 2013

KLCC tower 2013

Romance about wedding 2012

Romance about wedding 2012

Korean Traditional 한복 2010

Korean Traditional 한복 2010

Autumn in my heart 2010

Autumn in my heart 2010