无与伦比的恩惠

Monday, April 4, 2011

Conquer another mountain - Gunung Gading

with 0 Comment
The gang ^ ^ I am glad that there is a species in the world call MALE! >.< Who to blame? Should I blame myself is too active in this case? X.x

Biggest flower Rafflesia's seed ^ ^ First time in my life, although I'm not really that into it.

Dying Rafflesia. Not bad! At least I could estimate how big it used to be when it's still alive. Ha ha! But I forget to touch it >.< Next time should try to touch it!

Leech. My unlicensed guide is very observant.

Not bad :) The scene is quite peaceful and nice.

Ok! Done viewing not really important views. Now, it's time to conquer the mountain :)

The way up to Gunung Gading. Take a rest in Batu Apek (Direct translate from Chinese dialect) It calls Old man rock in English. Interesting isn't it? :D

The guys. They became kinda close to each other after hiking thought they never know each other before this!!! And I being neglected just because of I am FEMALE!!!  

Finally, we were here. The peak! It's harder than expected. Perhaps we didn't have enough of sleep one day before. 

The total trail distance is 3.8Km. I wish the receptionist read my post :P so that next time when people ask, he/she knows how to answer them ~ LOL! 

Remember we called and asked the receptionist:" May I know how far for us to reach the peak? We're here 3.0Km." 
The receptionist replied:" It's 900+ above sea level." 
"Yes. I know it's 900+ above sea level, but may I know how far is the exact distance? How long it takes us to the peak?" 
"It's 900+ above sea level ..."  (I am sure that he/she repeated for several times that it's 900+ above sea level, he/she was not answering our question at all >.<)
"... thank you for your information" (Gave up!!!)
We manage to find out the answer :) The total distance is 3.8Km. 

Yes~ It's time to enjoy the waterfall ~ The water fall 7 in Gunung Gading is kinda huge. Compare to Kubah's National Park's waterfall, I prefer here better. However, Serian Waterfall so far is the largest waterfall in Kuching. 

At first didn't want to play the water, since I am the only girl, plus they didn't provide wash room in the jungle. But ... I just can't resist the temptation :D Enjoy first ~~ :P My style ~ Ha ha ha!

Once again. 6 of us :) Nice trip~ Good bye Gunung Gading ~ Thanks for the good memory :)

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Life is Good

Life is Good

Vietnam Coffee lover 2014

Vietnam Coffee lover 2014

Love angel in Perhentian 2014

Love angel in Perhentian 2014

First Marathon Hwaiting 2014

First Marathon Hwaiting 2014

Penang Art Street 2014

Penang Art Street 2014

Legoland Johor Bahru 2013

Legoland Johor Bahru 2013

Mt.Kinabalu I made it! 2013

Mt.Kinabalu I made it! 2013

KLCC tower 2013

KLCC tower 2013

Romance about wedding 2012

Romance about wedding 2012

Korean Traditional 한복 2010

Korean Traditional 한복 2010

Autumn in my heart 2010

Autumn in my heart 2010