无与伦比的恩惠

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Happy family part-1

with 1 comment
Ok. I am now living outside campus already :) At first I thought living outside would be very difficult. Like no transportation, no friends, no food and so on. But I've chance my mind after living outside for about one month! In fact, I got freedom by living outside and I enjoy my current life very much :) 

Happy family part - 1
Thought have been living together about one month, but we haven really have chance sitting together and having meal together. Well, I guess it's because we are all final year student, you know final year student always too busy with their Final Year Project :) Since we would be living together for next one year, so building up our relationship is very crucial, so we decided to make this steamboat gathering. 

Oh my! So little food but cost me RM20+++ (It sounds like better having steamboat outside, isn't it?) Anyway, RM20+++ for each person yet the food still so little :'( What's wrong? 

Pretty Jessie and Sexy Elsie ~ Both got CC at the end of their name :)

Look at the photos, just suddenly make me feel like missing my previous small group! Mei qi, huey qi, tcp, tcc, hua sheng, a ling, adeline, suok ing, angel :( I miss them!!

1 comment :

  1. I miss our cell group steamboat time too!
    HAHA~ i know wats the problem~~
    Problem is, we can spend less and eat more..
    clever buyers~ haha!
    Anyways, glad to hear that u are fine staying outside..=P

    ReplyDelete

Life is Good

Life is Good

Vietnam Coffee lover 2014

Vietnam Coffee lover 2014

Love angel in Perhentian 2014

Love angel in Perhentian 2014

First Marathon Hwaiting 2014

First Marathon Hwaiting 2014

Penang Art Street 2014

Penang Art Street 2014

Legoland Johor Bahru 2013

Legoland Johor Bahru 2013

Mt.Kinabalu I made it! 2013

Mt.Kinabalu I made it! 2013

KLCC tower 2013

KLCC tower 2013

Romance about wedding 2012

Romance about wedding 2012

Korean Traditional 한복 2010

Korean Traditional 한복 2010

Autumn in my heart 2010

Autumn in my heart 2010