无与伦比的恩惠

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

三千烦恼丝

with 0 Comment
Big sister invited me to do hair cut, since I wanted to do something with my hair long long time ago, so I agreed her suggestion.

Took photo in my room before departure. Say hi and perhaps bye as well to my lovely hair. 

When I was in the saloon, the feeling NOT willing to cut my hair arose! Perhaps I just said good bye to some guy, and I really hate saying good bye. So, I feel sad when I realise that I have to say good bye to my hair too! However, I think it is bad to break the promise. Since I have promised my big sister, so I cut my hair at the end!

Many people can't recognise that I have cut my hair, because there is no big change after the cut. But I knew my hair is gone, and I was a little upset for that. I forced to say good bye to my hair, as I forced to say good bye to him. How sad :'( 

Anyway, after the cut we went for our lunch in MITSU! That's great and I forget the little sadness right after I ate all of the good food. (No wonder can't slim down) People comments that good food is a good treatment for sad feeling, what do you think?


Mongolia's food 

Liu sa pao

Nice food and nice hang out! Even though I am little upset for my hair. Anyway, my hair will grow again. Not a big deal! Big smile for everyday :)

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Life is Good

Life is Good

Vietnam Coffee lover 2014

Vietnam Coffee lover 2014

Love angel in Perhentian 2014

Love angel in Perhentian 2014

First Marathon Hwaiting 2014

First Marathon Hwaiting 2014

Penang Art Street 2014

Penang Art Street 2014

Legoland Johor Bahru 2013

Legoland Johor Bahru 2013

Mt.Kinabalu I made it! 2013

Mt.Kinabalu I made it! 2013

KLCC tower 2013

KLCC tower 2013

Romance about wedding 2012

Romance about wedding 2012

Korean Traditional 한복 2010

Korean Traditional 한복 2010

Autumn in my heart 2010

Autumn in my heart 2010