无与伦比的恩惠

Monday, November 19, 2012

Cameron Highlands, Church Camp at Pahang

with 0 Comment
Finally, here comes the chance to visit one of the dream place that I wanted to visit long long time ago - Cameron Highlands. I always like nature, beautiful scene, nice plants and every new place ^.^ 

Have spent 4 days 3 nights at Cameron Highlands (which I think not too long and not too short) last week by joining a great great church camp :) Thanks to church camp!

Here are some of the pictures that I took :) Wish you enjoy them although my camera saying GOOD-BYE to me without any sign, and I could only took those pictures with lousy hand phone camera D:

Thanks to Rong Rong, a nice sister that accompany me throughout the whole camp :)
A big hugggss to her! Even my REAL sister didn't able to do that D: 
Of cause there are some other church members being good accompanied too
Sadly, didn't get to take some photos together ... D:

 Cameron highland is famous with Strawberries, guess everyone knows that : D
To be very very sincere, this is first time that I have seen strawberry plant  ~ 
Well, I didn't know that strawberry plant is quite small and only few could be grown on it.
Surprising! And, I am surprised that even I like strawberry very much, but I never bother Google how strawberry plants actually look like. @.@

Seriously I love this place. If you wish to pick your own strawberries and get some fresh air, 
you might want to consider here - Cameron Highlands :) 

I know Cameron is famous with strawberries, BOH tea ... but what about grapes? 
I have seen grapes... (Of cause =.=) but not grapes tree.
Another good experience ^.^v

The owner of the garden is very kind that he explained why could grapes grown in a tropical country as in our country. Look at the picture. The grapes are very healthy and big, just like the normal one that we eat. He He. I am sorry that I love Tea, and I should take some Tea farm picture, but I love fruits more :D

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Life is Good

Life is Good

Vietnam Coffee lover 2014

Vietnam Coffee lover 2014

Love angel in Perhentian 2014

Love angel in Perhentian 2014

First Marathon Hwaiting 2014

First Marathon Hwaiting 2014

Penang Art Street 2014

Penang Art Street 2014

Legoland Johor Bahru 2013

Legoland Johor Bahru 2013

Mt.Kinabalu I made it! 2013

Mt.Kinabalu I made it! 2013

KLCC tower 2013

KLCC tower 2013

Romance about wedding 2012

Romance about wedding 2012

Korean Traditional 한복 2010

Korean Traditional 한복 2010

Autumn in my heart 2010

Autumn in my heart 2010