无与伦比的恩惠

Monday, July 25, 2011

Main masak-masak

with 0 Comment
When I was young, I love to help my mum in kitchen. I used to find my mum from time to time whenever I was playing, and guess what? I always found my mum in the kitchen. 

"Mum, what are you doing here?" 
Most of time, my mum was too busy with all the cooking materials, and ignore my question. Since I was asking again and again, without feeling tiring. 

Perhaps, I wish she could spend more time with me, so I will just help her to do some cuisine. My job is very easy at first, just take care the fire, and just stand there watch her cook. 

When I gradually grow up, she started to let me try frying vegetables and so on. I think due to female born personalities, I don't really hate cooking. (Some of my friends commented that I was just too stupid run into the kitchen and learn cooking)

When I was around 14, my mum put the cooking responsibility on me, and I have to cook for my whole family members. Every meals! Guess what again? You think I will love this job? Definitely NO! I was just teenager, why should I bother myself with all the cooking materials? Fish or chicken to cook? while other teenager is playing outside! And then, I started to agree with my friends who told me that I am stupid!

I think, I still love cooking, just the task that my mum gave me was too burden. I love cooking, but just don't put it as my responsibility, then I would be willing to do that until the end of my life! Human tends to be very rebellious isn't it? and Human do not like to take responsibility! 

Well, about 10 years after my teen age. I started to miss my cooking life. I like to cook, but I need someone help me to finish all the dishes, please? Without complain here and there :P

I accept any comment, but please take care of my easy broken heart as well :D

You love cucumber? :D I love kim chi cucumber, but for sure ~ I don't know how to make it!

Carrots! It's good for eyes~ I am facing computer screen everyday, will it helps? 


Desserts~ Very fat desserts! :P

Finish cooking ^.^ Desserts first~ lolx!


I thought I just bought a little bit. But for two person perhaps it was just too much. Not that I am vegetarian, just I miss those simple cuisine, that I can't eat outside, besides, it's hard to buy fresh meat in Kota Samarahan! Friends asked: "Hey! U sure carrot can be cook without any other Ingredients?" My answer is WHY NOT? I like the taste of carrot, and just carrot :) Try it! And you will love it :)

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Life is Good

Life is Good

Vietnam Coffee lover 2014

Vietnam Coffee lover 2014

Love angel in Perhentian 2014

Love angel in Perhentian 2014

First Marathon Hwaiting 2014

First Marathon Hwaiting 2014

Penang Art Street 2014

Penang Art Street 2014

Legoland Johor Bahru 2013

Legoland Johor Bahru 2013

Mt.Kinabalu I made it! 2013

Mt.Kinabalu I made it! 2013

KLCC tower 2013

KLCC tower 2013

Romance about wedding 2012

Romance about wedding 2012

Korean Traditional 한복 2010

Korean Traditional 한복 2010

Autumn in my heart 2010

Autumn in my heart 2010