无与伦比的恩惠

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Ban Lee Siang Satay Celup, Malacca

with 0 Comment
Spent my last weekend in Malacca ^ ^ Thanks my dear friend Daphne brought me gai gai.
According to her, she has been in Malacca for 5 years. (O_O and I didn't know it!!)
I think she knew this beautiful land better than those traveller. ^ ^ 
I am so blessed having her as my tour guide. 

Capitol Satay Celup is the really famous satay celup in Malacca.
You can see how long the queue, and it was raining.
I took the photo far at the place I was standing.
The signboard is small right? so you can imagine how far I was standing .. zzz !
Instead of spending time to wait and queue, Daphne told me that, we have another option.

Ban Lee Siang Satay Celup ^ ^

According to her, this Ban Lee Siang Satay Celup taste the same as Capitol Satay Celup.
Some said Ban Lee Siang Satay even taste better.
Well, I can't comment on that, because I haven tried Capitol Satay Celup yet :)

But what I can say is, 1 satay in Capitol need RM0.90, but here only RM0.60 ^ ^
You can eat more here :)))

The Sauce

The Roti - Eat together with the Sauce! BEST!

Two of us, eat so little. I ate RM8.40 and Daphen only ate around RM6.80
Opps! If not mistaken my senior said he spent a lot $$$ to eat satay celup in Malacca, 
and he think it is not so nice and not worth. Hm ... 

For me, at first, I think the taste just so so. A bit disappointed. Just like that?
But after a while, I started to like them!
It was GREAT! Must eat : D

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Life is Good

Life is Good

Vietnam Coffee lover 2014

Vietnam Coffee lover 2014

Love angel in Perhentian 2014

Love angel in Perhentian 2014

First Marathon Hwaiting 2014

First Marathon Hwaiting 2014

Penang Art Street 2014

Penang Art Street 2014

Legoland Johor Bahru 2013

Legoland Johor Bahru 2013

Mt.Kinabalu I made it! 2013

Mt.Kinabalu I made it! 2013

KLCC tower 2013

KLCC tower 2013

Romance about wedding 2012

Romance about wedding 2012

Korean Traditional 한복 2010

Korean Traditional 한복 2010

Autumn in my heart 2010

Autumn in my heart 2010