无与伦比的恩惠

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Malaysian food

with 0 Comment
Young generation of Malaysian is crazy about Korean trend. Korean hair style, Korean bag, Korean clothes, Korean make up, perhaps Korean boy friend or girl friend as well.

I am that kind of people that never try to catch up with the trend, however, I have been chosen undergo exchange program in Korea for 2 semesters in year 2010.

I know people was talking about something like, how great I could participate in such program, and I do agree that it's a wonderful experience for me. I gain a lot of friends and experiences that I never had in my country through this program. However, there is one thing that I really can't stand for -- food.







I can eat Kim Chi, Ramen, Bibimbap, BulgogiI, kalkuksu, in fact, I can eat any kind of Korean food, compare to some of my ASEAN friends that can't consume Kim Chi at all, I think I am much more better in term of eating Korean food.

However, I do miss my country food and it's extremely hard to get Malaysian food in Korea. Just imagine, it has been 10 months I didn't eat laksa, cha kueh tiao, nasi lemak, mee goreng, dim sum and so on. I am living in a country for 10 months without the food that I use to eat since I was born. That's terrible and horrible.

I know those Korean trend followers spend a lot of money to try Korean food in Malaysia, and my friends do update their life eating Korean food together in Facebook, but I wanna shout:

No more Korean food but Malaysian food for me PLEASE!!!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Life is Good

Life is Good

Vietnam Coffee lover 2014

Vietnam Coffee lover 2014

Love angel in Perhentian 2014

Love angel in Perhentian 2014

First Marathon Hwaiting 2014

First Marathon Hwaiting 2014

Penang Art Street 2014

Penang Art Street 2014

Legoland Johor Bahru 2013

Legoland Johor Bahru 2013

Mt.Kinabalu I made it! 2013

Mt.Kinabalu I made it! 2013

KLCC tower 2013

KLCC tower 2013

Romance about wedding 2012

Romance about wedding 2012

Korean Traditional 한복 2010

Korean Traditional 한복 2010

Autumn in my heart 2010

Autumn in my heart 2010