无与伦比的恩惠

Thursday, December 20, 2012

1500-2000教會歷史年代表

with 0 Comment
Thanks to Chai's Garden, all the material is taken from there :)
Why is history important? If we do not know history, we do not know where we come from, which means we do not know our own status. Example: If we do not know our ancestor is coming from China, then we won't claim ourselves as Chinese, we don't know how many things they have been through, how suffer they were, how they fought and so on. So, to know history is extremely important. :P (Poor explanation)

Anyway, what I wanted to introduce is actually the representative of churches in different years.
If this is the first time that you have been introduce to this, you might be like @.@, never want to finish it, as you don't know what it is all about. (At least, that's my first experience when I was introduced to them.)
Well, that's forgive and acceptable. Just take it slow, but make sure you grow. That is it!



You might be familiar with the first person, Martin Luther, may be he is where you can begin and slowly know more about Christianity historical flow.

\









To learn until the day when I see Him, my Lord.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Life is Good

Life is Good

Vietnam Coffee lover 2014

Vietnam Coffee lover 2014

Love angel in Perhentian 2014

Love angel in Perhentian 2014

First Marathon Hwaiting 2014

First Marathon Hwaiting 2014

Penang Art Street 2014

Penang Art Street 2014

Legoland Johor Bahru 2013

Legoland Johor Bahru 2013

Mt.Kinabalu I made it! 2013

Mt.Kinabalu I made it! 2013

KLCC tower 2013

KLCC tower 2013

Romance about wedding 2012

Romance about wedding 2012

Korean Traditional 한복 2010

Korean Traditional 한복 2010

Autumn in my heart 2010

Autumn in my heart 2010