无与伦比的恩惠

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

All about Logos Hope

with 0 Comment
How could a person survive on boat for two years? I doubt!!

Life is difficult, life is lonely. Don’t have freedom and the space for activity and entertainment is extremely limited! The food would remain the same for 365 days on board. You only allowed contacting your beloved family once a couple of weeks.

What shall I say? After being coaches for Teen in Missions (TIM) on board for 3 days 2 nights, the only feeling of mine is terrible. Terrible! Horrible! Unbelievable!

I used to think it is fantastic experience could travel around the world on boat. But after the 3 days TIM camp, I think it is just kind of impossible for me to join the volunteer work for 2 years. I can’t bear the feeling “being prison on boat”!

I would like to serve God, but may be not on boat. I admire those who serve God and people on boat, because it is not that easy as we thought. I am definitely going to miss the ship, miss the people on the ship. May God continue bless them, and use them to deliver knowledge, hope and peace whenever they go.

Below would be some pictures I took inside the big ship!

Cabin - where they sleep

Dining room - where they eat

Entrance

History quick view

This is a small beautiful island. Heard this is where the ship begin :)

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Life is Good

Life is Good

Vietnam Coffee lover 2014

Vietnam Coffee lover 2014

Love angel in Perhentian 2014

Love angel in Perhentian 2014

First Marathon Hwaiting 2014

First Marathon Hwaiting 2014

Penang Art Street 2014

Penang Art Street 2014

Legoland Johor Bahru 2013

Legoland Johor Bahru 2013

Mt.Kinabalu I made it! 2013

Mt.Kinabalu I made it! 2013

KLCC tower 2013

KLCC tower 2013

Romance about wedding 2012

Romance about wedding 2012

Korean Traditional 한복 2010

Korean Traditional 한복 2010

Autumn in my heart 2010

Autumn in my heart 2010