无与伦比的恩惠

Monday, November 14, 2011

Bible for nephews

with 0 Comment

The first book that I bought in Logos hope - “A Child’s First BIBLE”. And I have just presented it for my nephews.

“A leader is a reader” – Some from one well know

I am not hoping my nephews to become an influential leader in the future. Just I think is good to develop habit of reading. My nephews could learn English and also Christianity through this book.

Learning is a process.

The only way could change a person’s life is through knowledge. And one of the methods to gain knowledge is by reading. I wish my nephews could be a learner, throughout their life. Although I don’t know how God is going to use this little bible to influence my nephews, but I pray for the salvation of my relatives include my nephews and their family.

I pray for your mercy and I pray that you could use this Bible to transform my nephew’s life.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Life is Good

Life is Good

Vietnam Coffee lover 2014

Vietnam Coffee lover 2014

Love angel in Perhentian 2014

Love angel in Perhentian 2014

First Marathon Hwaiting 2014

First Marathon Hwaiting 2014

Penang Art Street 2014

Penang Art Street 2014

Legoland Johor Bahru 2013

Legoland Johor Bahru 2013

Mt.Kinabalu I made it! 2013

Mt.Kinabalu I made it! 2013

KLCC tower 2013

KLCC tower 2013

Romance about wedding 2012

Romance about wedding 2012

Korean Traditional 한복 2010

Korean Traditional 한복 2010

Autumn in my heart 2010

Autumn in my heart 2010