无与伦比的恩惠

Monday, November 14, 2011

Now and Not Yet

with 0 Comment

The second or third books that I bought in Logos hope “Now and not yet”.

When I was 16 I used to say:”Marriage is just none my business! I am young, and I love freedom! That’s all what I know.”

Well, perhaps I am getting old now: P I should to be honest about life’s struggles and open to the legitimate desire to be married of myself.

I like this statement of Kathryn Jean Lopez, she commend: “If we value marriage, we should value and mentor those among us who want to get there but are not there yet.” Value ourselves in this critical time, “the unexpected in between” now and not there yet.

There is 5 parts of the books, the unexpected now, betwixt and between, then and now, a call from now to not yet, living right now.

I hope I could finish this book as soon as possible. In fact, I enjoy reading, but only with Chinese Characters or more precisely the book written in Chinese. I finished some English novel before, but just simple story books so my first challenge will be given to this “Now and not yet”.

Wish me luck, and for sure, pray that I could learn something precious from the book. And language won’t be the barrier at all. God bless :)

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Life is Good

Life is Good

Vietnam Coffee lover 2014

Vietnam Coffee lover 2014

Love angel in Perhentian 2014

Love angel in Perhentian 2014

First Marathon Hwaiting 2014

First Marathon Hwaiting 2014

Penang Art Street 2014

Penang Art Street 2014

Legoland Johor Bahru 2013

Legoland Johor Bahru 2013

Mt.Kinabalu I made it! 2013

Mt.Kinabalu I made it! 2013

KLCC tower 2013

KLCC tower 2013

Romance about wedding 2012

Romance about wedding 2012

Korean Traditional 한복 2010

Korean Traditional 한복 2010

Autumn in my heart 2010

Autumn in my heart 2010