无与伦比的恩惠

Saturday, April 6, 2013

London weight treatment

with 0 Comment
Saturday event of the week: went to London weight treatment :)

I am not sure how famous this slimming centre is, but according to them, their product proved to be one of the best, and they have a lot of testimonial. 

Well, in fact, my body weight has no problem at all, and I am pretty healthy according to BMI. So... Why do I still went to the centre? 
Dang rang ~ ~ ^ ^ It is because of their promotion ^ ^ 
RM10 for the free trial treatment. 


Of course you know, they would persuade you to buy their product. 
Even before the slimming section start, they would say the RM10 only for the normal one:

Aroma steam
+
Hot blanket (Lavender dead sea scrub)   
+
Machine treatment

But doesn't include the product shown above.
In order to use the product, you would have to pay RM200.
The price is going like from the RM24,400 to RM200. @.@
So, the tip is: just say NO all the while for any offer they give.

I said No, and I just want to try to normal one. 
And you know what? When I talk to other customer, they actually got RM150 for using the product. WHAT? And I was like ... so lucky that I didn't say YES.

And WHAT again? I am actually got to use their product for FREE after this.
I feel sorry for the customer that who paid RM150 for the product, or perhaps higher than RM200. 

First trial free gift ^ ^ 

My opinion about the centre, hm... you can see they are not very honest right?
They offer different price to different customer according to? Hm...
Can you trust dishonest person? The answer is NO.
So, you can't trust any dishonest business man as well.
They dishonest in the pricing, means all of their testimonial could be ... a lie also right?

Anyway, try new thing, meet new people :) is a life experience :) 
Enjoy every moment that I have spent.

Official website: http://www.londonweight.com/html/malaysia/e-main.html

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Life is Good

Life is Good

Vietnam Coffee lover 2014

Vietnam Coffee lover 2014

Love angel in Perhentian 2014

Love angel in Perhentian 2014

First Marathon Hwaiting 2014

First Marathon Hwaiting 2014

Penang Art Street 2014

Penang Art Street 2014

Legoland Johor Bahru 2013

Legoland Johor Bahru 2013

Mt.Kinabalu I made it! 2013

Mt.Kinabalu I made it! 2013

KLCC tower 2013

KLCC tower 2013

Romance about wedding 2012

Romance about wedding 2012

Korean Traditional 한복 2010

Korean Traditional 한복 2010

Autumn in my heart 2010

Autumn in my heart 2010